Melted Coconut Cheese
- 1 C of coconut milk
- 2 Tbsp of arrowroot powder
- 1 small garlic clove
- 1 tsp of onion powder
- 1 tsp of salt
- 2 tsp of lemon juice
- Blend all of the ingredients until creamy and pour into a small saucepan.
- Bring to a boil over low heat, stirring continually.
1 large red bell pepper, seeded and sliced into strips
1 medium red onion, thinly sliced
1 clove minced garlic
1 teaspoon of onion powder
½ teaspoon of ground cumin
¼ teaspoon of dried oregano
- In a skillet, lightly roast the bell pepper and onion
- Add garlic and salt into vegetables and stir for about 30 seconds
- Add ½ C water, cover with lid, and cook for 5 minutes
- Warm a tortilla and add a spoonful of vegetable fajita, evenly, down the center. Add spoonful of melted coconut cheese and sprinkle chopped cilantro.
- Fold and serve!